Thursday, June 16, 2011

Fathers day


Hannah and Steve have a softball tournament in Burlington this weekend. The are actually leaving on Friday morning. I am staying back for Kaitlyn's jewelry sale and horseback riding lesson for her on Sunday.

Steve will be spending his fathers day on the ball field. Thanks you for being such a great roll model for our kids. You are the best dad ever!

I have made him a little something for fathers day....A banner will go up in the hotel room that Hannah and he will be staying in. I packed it in Hannah's suitcase along with tape and she is going to surprise him with it this weekend.

The second thing I made was this picture(see photo) I will probably be giving this to him tonight:)

Thanks to all the fathers! I hope you enjoy your day:)

No comments:

Post a Comment