Sunday, January 8, 2012

Day 7

This morning was crazy.  I had no time to even think about a cigarette. The minute my feet hit the floor, I was in the shower and off to the races.

I feel so bad that I have not worked out to Zunba in 3 days.  Ugh!  Time to get back into the routine.

Now for this morning.  First thing I had on my list of things to get done today was, visit my mom before she headed to church.  Had great coffee time with her and some laughs.

I was off to pick up Hannah from her overnight babysitting gig.  Can you believe that a 14 year old made 80 bucks, and it's not the first time?!  The new thing is for the babysitter to spend the night, so the parents don't have to worry about driving the sitter home after maybe some adult beverages were consumed.  I  would rather her spend the night there then have someone drive her home after they have been drinking.  I arrived at the house at 10:15 and then had to race home so I could get Kaitlyn to horseback riding lessons by 11:00.  Of course it took me 25 minutes to get home.

I left Kaitlyn's clothes out for her to get dressed and ready so when I got home she would be ready to go.  Those of you who have followed me for sometime know that Kaitlyn is autistic.  I was SHOCKED!  When I got home she was dressed and ready to go.  I couldn't believe my eyes - So proud of her!  She had a huge grin on her face.  She was so proud of herself.  Way to go Kaitlyn :)

I did my usual grocery shopping.  It was super doubles at Harris Teeter so I saved a bunch..  I ended up spending 148.33 and saved 271.74.  Crazy right.  I had 175.62 in coops and 23.75 in coops downloaded to my VIC card and 72.37 in Vic savings.  I don't think everyone knows that you can download coops to your VIC card.  This is a bonus and you should really take advantage of this.  Just log into your VIC card on line and under the tabs at the top find coupons.  Save to card any that would apply to you.  They do not double and expire.  Just log on before you leave the house to make sure you have saved what you think you need.  Keep in mind that you can only download one to your card, so if you are buying 3 of one item then it will only apply to one of the three items.

So husband has been working hard on the schedule for the 16U Charlotte Starz.  How crazy is that.....16U!  Wow where did the time go?!

I could not believe that amount of coops in this Sundays paper.  I bought 3 papers and had them spread all out on the living room floor while I was cutting them out.  It was a mess, and took my about an hour to cut and sort and file.  They are all out up nicely in by binder.

The only time I wanted a cigarette today was after eating and I have been doing a bunch of that!

I now have a Pinterest account.  I love it.  If you haven't tried it, you need to!
http://pinterest.com/pin/52635889364627423/
Just click on the link above and you can see all the great stuff on my pin boards.  I put my baby hat up there and have had 12 people re pin it already:):)

I am going to watch The Firm tonight.  A new series recommended by a friend.  Of course this is based on a movie my husband had to watch about  ten thousand times.  Along with all the Back to the Future and My Cousin Vinny!  It drives me nuts that he does that.  He can even tell you the lines before they even say them.

I will finishing the rest of the baby stuff tomorrow and then I will be getting ready for my husband's birthday which is in 3 days!

I am sure Leah and Hannah will want to make him a birthday banner like they did last year:)

Have a great Monday.  I am off to PIN!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment