Sunday, January 22, 2012

Day ??

Pin It
Wow where have the days gone?  My mom always told me that time goes by faster as you get older and she was right!
I have not worked out all week.  That cross fit work-out did me in.  I would love to sit here and write about how great I have been doing with my work-out, but I can't.  I am the type of girl who keeps it real no matter how it makes me look.  Dang how I wish I was working out everyday and getting fit.  I want to be that trophy wife.  Ugh Is there a pill I can take to get there.

This weekend flew by.  I ordered pizza's for Kaitlyn and I Friday night.  Hubby was at a softball coaches clinic and was eating out with the other coaches.  Hannah was at her dad's for the weekend.  Kaitlyn and I had a pizza party UNTIL.  No lie, 15 minutes after eating a spinach Alfredo pizza I had it coming out both ends.  The party was over.  Husband had text me to see how we were doing and I textded him back DIEING.  I let him in on the pizza in between trips to the bathroom.  My Kaitlyn was taking care of her mommy until I puked in the trash can, because I couldn't make it to the bathroom.  I think her exact words were..:I'm out of here."  Husband made it home and was headed straight for the pizza.  I told  do not eat the white one and please take to the trash outside.  He saw the condition I was in and did not argue one bit!.  I am now on the couch and he fixes himself a salad, the smell of it made me puke again.  At that point he told me that it might be a good idea that I sleep in our sons room, he had to get up early to be back at the clinic in the morning.  There I lay dying!!!  Softball and my kids ability to deal with puke leaves it up to me.

Now that leads to me with a question.  Why is that when the mom of the family gets sick she is on her own, but when the kids and hubby gets sick she becomes a MD???  I made it through the night in Taylor's room.

The next day I force myself to get up take a shower after 2 naps lasting an hour each.  Poor Kaitlyn was just waiting on mommy to get better so we can do something.  I hop in the shower and off to wally world I got.  Then to trusty McD's to make it better for her.  I found some great deals at wally world.  Got hubby and kids their valentines gifts.  Oh yeah I picked one up for me, for the hubby to give me.  That's how it works at the Foster's house.  I pretty much buy my own gifts and set them a side for them to give me when the time is right.  I bought at mew Cricut cartridge :)  They had the light one's on sale for 20.00.  Oh how I wanted to load up, but this year I am really looking at my wants versus my needs.

I made chili YUM!  Yes I could smell food again, darn it.  I was hoping that would last longer then it did.

When hubby got home we popped popcorn and turned all the lights off and watched over the hedge.  Cute movie.  I of course stayed up to watch SNL.  Darn it a repeat.

Hope everyone has a great Sunday  

No comments:

Post a Comment